By using this website, you acknowledge your assent to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. Please read these conditions carefully before using this website. These conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current conditions to which you are bound.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law,
(1) the materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Youth Square, Y Loft and its management company, New World Facilities Management Co. Ltd. (named as “Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM)” thereafter) disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; (2) Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) does not warrant that the website or the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses of other harmful components; and (3) Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The information and descriptions contained herein are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. For complete details please refer to the relevant product or services agreement. This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Youth Square. Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) of the websites or the content thereof. You acknowledge and agree that you access such websites at your own risk.
While Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incident, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of , or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) or a Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, in no event shall Youth Square’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website. Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
This website is owned and operated by Youth Square. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Youth Square, no materials from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, stored in a retrieval system, used for creating derivative works, uploaded, posted, transmitted (by any form or by any means), distributed or used in any other way for public or commercial purposes. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website, for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Youth Square’s written permission. Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Any information, other than personal data or information, you transmit to Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary and will become the property of Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM). Such information, other than personal data or information, may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) via this website or by any other means for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information. You waive all applicable rights you may have in any information (other than personal data) you transmit to Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) via this website or otherwise, for the purposes of this section of the Conditions.
All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM). Other than as expressly set out in these Conditions and except as permitted by applicable law, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM)’s intellectual property including, but not limited to, any trademark or logo displayed on this website without the written permission of Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM). Your use of the trademarks or logos displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
To the extent that any software is made available or provided to you on this website, Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) grants you a non-exclusive, limited and personal licence to download and use the software for your own personal, non-commercial use only. No other rights to the software are granted. All rights including intellectual property rights in the software remain the property of Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) or the relevant licensors or owners of the software and, except as permitted by law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, modify or tamper with the software
At Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM), we take our user’s security and confidentiality very seriously. While there is inherent risk in doing business with anyone over a public medium like the Internet, we have implemented measures to reduce these risks. In order to safeguard and protect your privacy, the secure site utilizes advanced security techniques, which require Netscape Navigator version 4.0 or Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or above.
In the event of any ambiguity or inconsistency between the English and the local language versions of these Conditions, the English version will control and prevail.
These Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or participating in our event, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We also reserved our rights to use the relevant data for the purpose of promoting Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM), and its service units.
Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Visual materials in Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) activities – including any images, video, text, event photos, poster, graphics or audio
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers and/or programmes
Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) required this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, and customize the website, event and offers according to your interests.
- We may use visual material(s) in Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM) activities – including any images, video, text, event photos, poster, graphics or audio – for the purpose of promoting Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM). This may include placing his/her visual material(s) in any media (include but not limited to publications, websites, Facebook and in promotional materials), without receiving any remuneration or indemnity.
- Your data will be also used to facilitate our communication with you, including the dissemination of information related to the news, activities services of Youth Square (YS, YL & NWFM), the promotion of products, the distribution of newsletter and updates, holding fund raising events, conduct research / analysis / statistics compilation, user feedback, providing the data to third parties for contact.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. - IF you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com . We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only with your permission. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request. Any such request can be made by letter to our Personal Data Privacy Officer at our address namely Youth Square Management Office, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.